| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chillan in December is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.4mm (1.1in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:29 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 14:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Chillan December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Chillan, Chile
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Chillan:
- San Ignacio De Palomare, Chile - 47.6 kms (29.6 miles) W
- Punta Hualpen, Chile - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) WSW
- Concepcion-Carriel Sur, Chile - 93.6 kms (58.2 miles) WSW
- Bulnes-Sendos, Chile - 33.1 kms (20.6 miles) SW
- Cerro Caracol, Chile - 92.3 kms (57.4 miles) WSW
- Hualqui-Sendos, Chile - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WSW
- San Cristobal, Chile - 80.7 kms (50.1 miles) SW
- El Tambillo, Chile - 126.9 kms (78.9 miles) SSW
- Angol-Los Estanques, Chile - 147.3 kms (91.6 miles) SSW
- Los Sauces-Sendos, Chile - 169.6 kms (105.4 miles) SSW