| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chillan in January is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A paltry 17.6mm (0.7in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:00 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 14:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Chillan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Chillan, Chile
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Chillan:
- San Ignacio De Palomare, Chile - 47.6 kms (29.6 miles) W
- Punta Hualpen, Chile - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) WSW
- Concepcion-Carriel Sur, Chile - 93.6 kms (58.2 miles) WSW
- Bulnes-Sendos, Chile - 33.1 kms (20.6 miles) SW
- Cerro Caracol, Chile - 92.3 kms (57.4 miles) WSW
- Hualqui-Sendos, Chile - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WSW
- San Cristobal, Chile - 80.7 kms (50.1 miles) SW
- El Tambillo, Chile - 126.9 kms (78.9 miles) SSW
- Angol-Los Estanques, Chile - 147.3 kms (91.6 miles) SSW
- Los Sauces-Sendos, Chile - 169.6 kms (105.4 miles) SSW